1. The changing role of the CFO – client: Bisnode
Bisnode is a large Swedish data company operating in 19 countries. This thought leadership piece called on in-depth interviews with a number of high profile CFOs and data experts to talk about how modern CEOs could adapt to changing times and emerge a leader.
2. London Institute – profile of Roger Wilson, head of Chelsea College of Art and Design
“Roger Wilson is holding a camera and has a glint in his eye…”
3. London Institute – profile of Paul Coldwell, artist
Where sculpture meets print meets fear.
4. Cardinal Place public artworks
Series of artist profiles.
5. Spellbound by Whispers in the Dark – Independent on Sunday
“I don’t have Sky, but I know a man who does. Unfortunately, he’s out…” Article about listening to the Ryder Cup on the radio.
6. Also check out…
Nine profiles for nine different emerging markets for Nichols Consultancy.